Thursday, January 30, 2014

OCC Stenciled Day 1


I decided to take the new Online Card Class: Stenciled.  The first day of class gave so many great ideas and tutorials.  The first I used the misting technique shown by Julie Ebersole, which is one I've never used before.  First, I had to create a mist since I did not have one.  A while back I got some Ranger Misters and used some Distress Ink reinkers to make my mist. I attached my stencil to the cardstock, placed in a cardboard box and sprayed over the stencil.  I think I was a little to heavy on the misting, but I'm happy with the results.

I heat embossed the feather and sentiment (hard to see in the pic) with WOW Metallic Silver embossing powder.  
The feather stamp and "Just a note" sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Fanciful Feathers.


Thanks for stopping by!
The Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment